At Valenta, we offer bookkeeping and various other accounting services that can be completely managed by us. Tailored solutions to meet your individual business needs, whether you are a small, medium or enterprise sized company.
Owners of small and medium businesses are usually burdened with the task of bookkeeping, in addition to their regular operational responsibilities. This tends to be very stressful often resulting in a backlog of tasks and pending work.
Our bookkeeping services are specifically designed for the small and medium enterprise. We have a large range of clients from various industries including professional services, B2B services providers, traders, retailers, wholesale distributors and more.
Our teams understand the requirements of different businesses whether they are sole traders, businesses with payroll tax, a restaurant with temporary staff, or a warehouse with huge inventory. We offer you a bookkeeping service that’s right for you, letting you focus on growing your business.
We also have the capabilities and offer a range of services for large enterprises such as setting up your dedicated outsourced finance department as well as management of day-to-day operations. Our team of professionals are highly qualified and experienced with the expertise to meet all of your internal and compliance related needs.
Our team of experts can assist you with the day-to-day tasks related to bookkeeping, giving you valuable time to concentrate on your core business.
Our accounting team have expertise across all major software, including QuickBooks/Mac, Peachtree Accounting, Great Plains, Creative Solutions Accounting and much more.
Our bookkeeping services include:
• Invoice entries and payment in QuickBooks or similar accounting software
• Bank account reconciliation
• City, state, federal business and payroll tax returns
• Income statement, balance sheet and other financial statements
• End of year adjustments, depreciation, and general ledger maintenance
More and more businesses are handing over their Accounts Payable services to outsourcing firms with proven expertise and state-of-the-art resources. Valenta provides current software and domain specialists with a solid understanding of accounts payable transactions. We deploy advanced analytics to ensure our clients get a quick and accurate assessment of their expenses and cash status. This helps them to keep their budgets under control and standardise their accounts payable processes.
Our accounts payable outsourcing services include:
• Building a purchase order system if required
• Vendor balance reconciliation
• Entering fresh bills into the selected accounting application periodically
• Preparing bills for payment once approved by you
• Generating checks from your printer for your signature and dispatch
Our payroll solutions are designed to address your requirements and free you up to run your company more efficiently. We work closely with you to implement an efficient and effective payroll solution that works best for your business. We can also prepare the required payroll tax returns for your business.
Our payroll services include:
• Preparation of cheques and direct deposit
• Filing of all state and federal employment tax returns and reports – 941, L&I, and state and federal unemployment
• EFTPS federal tax depositing
• W-2 and W-3 preparation at year end
• Reports and record keeping
Customized payroll services
Our professionals have the experience to provide any mix of individual payroll services that your business might require, including:
• Paystubs and withholding information so you can prepare your own pay cheques
• Data entry and record keeping of your manually prepared payroll to simplify your tax filing
• Preparation of any state or federal employment tax returns
• W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms
We can offer the following customized reports including:
• Worker’s compensation audits
• Unemployment claims
• Union reports
• W-2 and W-3 processing
• 1099 and 1096 processing
• Federal and state registration forms
Under company law, businesses must maintain annual accounts and file annual tax returns. Most start-ups and small businesses hire the services of an accountant who will create these reports. But as the company grows, the management engages the services of a management accountant for quarterly and monthly management of accounts, which also to ensures the accounts are more meaningful and insightful.
With management accounting, reports are generated periodically helping managers and decision makers leverage up-to-date financial information to make informed decisions and ensure judicious deployment of resources.
Post each report, our accountants work closely with clients to analyse the high performers in terms of their products and those that are not reaching the benchmark. They also help in identifying and controlling wastage, better cash flow and minimise expenses.